Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tara na, Biyahe tayo!


Yesterday started out as any ordinary day aside from the fact that our office was swarmed with people due to the quarterly deadline of Philhealth remittances...I was thinking of some topics to post but the urge was overriden by an overwhelming event....CEBU PACIFIC'S ONE PESO FARE TO ANY DOMESTIC DESTINATIONS!

Wow, isn't that amazing??? This was just an anent to their P10 fare promo last March, which I failed to avail because of circumstances beyond my control...duh! I was really sad then...and upon learning the news, I was just totally blown out!

I contacted my cousins, friends, and officemates...was already bustling and goin' around asking everyone's availability to travel together, somewhere...I wanted to go to Boracay but the slots were already availed. Option B was Cebu then we'll just cross over Bohol...
I was consumed lately of thinking where to spend a vacation this holy week but now, I'm delaying my satisfaction until summer fever wears out... :-) Cebu and Bohol, until then...

5 comments:

  1. hi rain! I was informed just now by my brother in law that the promo is extended till Apr 2!

    Ain't that great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi darl! yeah, great news d ba???hahaha let's treat ourselves this one time!hehe glad ur back blogging again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing...u'll only be paying for the insurance, travel tax, and fuel surcharges. i was able to book a trip to cebu for only 1500 roundtrip! imagine???weweehhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. rain, ari philippines is also offering the same promo that of cebu pacific. booking has to be completed on or before april 15!

    go girl!

    ReplyDelete