Friday, March 31, 2006

Back to back to back!

My euphoria over Cebu Pacific's latest promo refuses to abate...I could just imagine how many trips I could have been planning now if I wasn't taking up nursing. I guess I'll be flying my butt out every month from June to October!

I really wanted to go to Manila this July and celebrate my birthday there with my cousins but I just learned yesterday that they'll all be going to US to give birth to my niece and nephew instead of having it done here! whew! So, I think it's going to be on September then, my travel to Manila that is.

Anyways, today is also a special day...my classmate and close friend way back from high school days just passed the bar exam! I am so happy for him...and he's not even here to hear our cheers because after taking the bar exam last year, he was hired by the DENR - Central Office...tsktsk Sayang, hindi man lang nya kami malilibre!hehehe Anyways, my personal greetings would have to wait until September and maybe I'll go to the Bar Ops with him since it's near to my uncle's place...hmmmm why not?!

I wonder what he's feeling right now? Ecstasy or shock?!hahaha I wonder how I'd be feeling if it's my turn to take the Nursing Licensure Exam? I bet I won't be able to sleep at least a month before the actual date!hahahaha I'm imagining what would I do if I passed it? Hmmm Maybe I'll get married then...probably quit my current work...and just party all night! I'm not counting unhatched chickens here, just being optimistic. A lecturer to our last week's seminar on Pscyhiatric Nursing said that people who are pessimistic are manifesting mental illness...I guarantee that I am at my sanest moment right now!haha

Oh well, I'm just happy that I also got a new set of computer here in the office. My old one broke down for almost a month ago, hence, no chance of updating my blog.

So this I say: Back to back to back! Have a wonderful summer dude! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment