Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sosyal ka ba?

I was surfing the net for possible costumes which I could make a reference with regard to my upcoming events...aside from the Christmas costume party and hawaiian debut party, I have just received an invitation to a formal wedding party! Well, it's useless to whine now since I've already made a post about it here.

I was searching sites for designer brands when I encountered this quiz...I took it out of curiosity...you might just want to take it, too! :-)




You scored as Diesel.




Diesel


100%

Anna Sui


83%

Burberry


83%

Dior


75%

Tommy Hilfiger


67%

Abercrombie & Fitch


67%

Gucci


67%

Chanel


50%

DKNY


33%

Louis Vuitton


33%



2 comments:

  1. I got Abercrombie & Fitch. What's Abercrombie & Fitch? :-)

    Isn't this test supposed to be a girl thing? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha it's kinda brand for young, sporty, 'hippy' people...ako nga Dickies eh, it just shows na we're not so particular about being 'in' but much more of the comfort & practical side...:-)

    ReplyDelete