Sunday, December 04, 2005

Dressing up for a costume party

As if it's not enough that I had to think for a costume for our office's Christmas party, I am again beset with what to wear in a debut party of my boyfriend's sister, Joan.

Our office's party theme is "Children's party", specifically toddlers' party. So, all of us must wear toddler costumes. Every year, our theme varies...in 2002, it was a Hawaiian party...in 2003, Christmas in the Jungle...last year, it was a Wild, wild West theme. It's really fun though it's quite hard to think of a costume...I mean, we all wanted to win the "Best in Costume" award at the end of the night. Hahaha

Honestly, until now, I don't have a concrete idea what to wear to the party...it's on Dec. 16, on the next day is the debut...whew! On top of that, we will be having our Prelims (in case you don't know, I'm also a Nursing student) on that very same day.

What should I wear? Here are some of the choices...

Should I go for the sexy look?


Or the conservative look?


Or be like Lilo with the traditional hula grass skirt?

Hmmm, well, maybe I'll just have to again rely on my 'cramming' syndrome...my creative juices are always reliable when I'm cramming...I purposely woke up early (which is a phenomenon) today just to search over the net of possible designs for my customes... this may sound petty for you but for me, it aint like that...this is a serious matter! hahaha

So help me God....any ideas? anyone?

4 comments:

  1. thanks may...i'll think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. always go for the conservative look. december is a cold month you might catch a flu. andSkin exposure is over rated.

    PS. did I mention that Ayheen is sitting right beside me while I'm writing this suggestion. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha ok i get it...thanks...i appreciate all your suggestions...:-)hey, where's the site that you've mentioned earlier?

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.feelhealth.tk or www.feelhealth.bravehost.com

    ReplyDelete