Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The point of no return

Several weeks ago, I made a post here about my thoughts on pursuing Nursing as a career. Well, yesterday, one of my officemates asked me if I had plans of enrolling into a Special Program for Nursing. She told me about her plans of doing so. I got so excited. Then out of the blue she said, we needed to enroll this semester to avoid future complications.

We called up the school where we're supposed to enroll, inquired about the requirements, etc. We learned that we had to take an entrance exam before we could enroll into the program. Whew! And it's going to be this Saturday...the last time they'll be conducting one for this semester.

Now I am frantic about everything. Am I really finally doing this? Do I start reviewing now or do some advance reading? All my friends have been supportive though...they all say that I could do it!! Sana nga!

So I guess this is it...the point of no return! So help me GOD!

9 comments:

  1. good luck! it's never too late to start a new career as long as your heart is in it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. may, sayang naman! opportunity lost! hehe cge, i'll look u up when I'm there...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi cris, thanks for the encouragement! sana nga i'd pull it off...with grace!haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck. I know you'll do well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the very high paying jobs in the US, parang teacher.Isa sila sa mga mayayamang Pinoy professionals sa US.

    Biruan nga eh, pag merong Pinay/Pinoy na nagda drive ng expensive car, malamang nurse, teacher, banker/broker or IT professionals yon.

    Di ba marami ng doktor na Pinoy na nag nurse.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. goodluck! let me know if you need help. basin lang matabangan ti kaw. usa pod ko nga RN,nga ambot ngano naa lang ko dire na stuck-up sa atoa! ang akong uban na mga igkasi-RN tua na sa gawas. dato na kaau! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone for your support...puhon, maparehas jud ko ninyo, darl and nao! to myepinoy: indeed! at least our nurses are really getting what they deserve, nursing and caring for other people is not that easy, it's a pity that our government is not taking measures in addressing their needs...

    ReplyDelete