Monday, July 03, 2006

The scent of 25!

Last Satuday, July 01, 2006, I turned 25! Well, nothing big deal about it except that I'm beginning to realize taht I'm not a little girl anymore!hahaha But I still feel that I am! hahaha

I wanted to make something special on my birthday like baking a birthday cake but since I'm into Nursing right now, I opted to delay it after all my exams were finished...mga siguro 10 years from now!haha

Given the chance ang opportunity, I would have baked something like this...

Hmm looks yummy? I feel so ambitious!haha


This I'd love to bake when I'm exam-free..


Happy Birthday to me! Thanks for those who greeted me and those who forgot to... all is appreciated! hehe

6 comments:

  1. happy burthdae then!!! =)

    how bout a chocolate chipped cookies to start with. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ey thanks, yeah let's ahve that then tea...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pop quiz: what's the anatomical juxtaposition of two orbicularis oris muscles in a state of contraction that usually results in parasympathetic response from both specimens?

    Hopefully you had one... or two on your Birthday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Happy Birthday Rain! Sorry for the lateness, I'm a bit tied up with stuff, and haven't been bloghopping as much as I would want to...

    Your gift is already in your inbox...and on my blog as well. :-)

    May you have all of God's blessings on your 25th year.

    And wishing you all the happiness that you so deserve. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dearie, how touching! haha thanks for the greetings...i know your busy so it's ok! mwah

    ReplyDelete