Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My dream country house

I'd like to be able to read a good novel warmed by the sun in a perfect spot as this


With all the events happening lately, I opted to steer my mind away from the noise and troubles...thus, I looked for pleasant distractions...I spent time looking for my dream house, dream vacation spot, dream country home, dream car, etc...
Someday, I'd like to build myself a home at the countryside where I could just live peacefully and away from the bustle of the metropolis (shocks, feeling Hollywood celebrity!)haha
Isn't it nice to grow old where you can still hear the birds singin', rustling of trees' leaves, where you can smell the scent of nature?
How surreal could dreams get?

3 comments:

  1. may: isn't it breath-taking?hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect place for making out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tk: hahaha oo nga! better than roanld's matrix room? :-)

    ReplyDelete