Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hazed and dazed...

With all the activities, I missed doing some of my daily routines. I hardly get the chance to write on my blog lately though I still visit a few of my regulars' homes...and it seems I'm not the only one who's probably hazed and dazed!

Yesterday was a great day...we had our carolling competition, again here in our office. I didn't took part in it (at least in the singing part!). Again we placed second. Not bad at all considering the time constraint that our singers experienced in practising and getting people to participate since everyone seems to be busy doing their daily tasks. It was really fun because we held it first thing in the morning when we usually hold Monday forum. Our aim was to serenade the clients and let them feel that Philhealth is in one with them in celebrating the yuletide seasons! In all our endeavors, we see to it that they feel they're part of us. naks! hehehe

The big day is on FRIDAY!

As usual, excitement and anticipation leaves everyoone hazed and dazed. Since I was assigned in the physical set-up, with my best buddy Sunshine, I'm mostly busy doing something. There's not much time left and we still hadn't completed everything that we wanted to do. The venue should look like a toy kingdom. I hope everything goes well, for our sanity's sake!hahaha

I was totally relieved when the committee finally let me off on the emcee thing. They've been adamant in making me take up the task of hosting in our party. gosh! It simply can't be. I just can't do it! I want to enjoy the party with no strings/tasks attached! Selfish me?! Absolutely, but I don't care!haha I'm so happy indeed....

Well, so much for all these whining and blabbering...I surely want to hear about your current 'issues'...just so I'd feel I'm not the only one having them! bwahaha Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rain! Hija don't forget to take pics! Maligayang Christmas!- from MeAyheenSageSabine&Baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that concept...enjoying something with no strings/tasks attached. Hahahaha :-)

    Merry Christmas dearie. :-)

    ReplyDelete