Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hello Again...

It's been a while since I posted anything here. With all the commotions, the Kadayawan fever, office transfer, final exams, long holiday...whew! Needed to catch my breath and lie low for a while.

Oh, I was sick again for the second time..with cough and colds still. I don't know what's the matter with me, everytime I'm serving a dtuy at Davao medical Center, I get terribly sick. Maybe the stress? the germs? or whatever. I'm just so sick of being sick!haha I lost a lot of weight (as if I could spare for more??!). I'm skinny to the bone, that's what I am now. *sigh*

I need a break.

Can't wait to fly off and just forget everything...even for just a while I'll pretend that I'm carefree!

Here I am again, complaining and whining..haha

I just badly need a break. That's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment