Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Innocent sense of humor


When I was 3 years old, I was already going to Prep school with my elder sister. Although I was a ‘flower’ then, I could attribute my efficiency in learning things to my early brush with education. Asus!

Anyways, my parents were really excited when I started scribbling the not so identifiable letters of the alphabet. They used their imagination in reading them though because what I had in mind doesn’t coincide with what I was writing on my writing book. My letter Q looked funny. I know because until now, I can still see it on our bedroom walls!hahahaha Yeah, I started vandalizing at an early age! My parents used to take pains in erasing all those graffiti but they gave up eventually…resourceful ako eh, nakakapaghanap ng kung ano-anong pansulat!

However, it is a good thing though that a child learns how to express one’s self at an early age. Sometimes, they make better sense than the garbage that grown up people write…Take a look at the notes that these kids wrote to God. I think kids have this certain frequency of thinking. They think alike and come up with questions that almost all kids at their age ask their parents, especially when it's about how babies are being made...now that's sensitive of a matter to be discussing with kids. Well, I advise parents to let their oh so inquisitive kids to watch Discovery Channel or National Geographic! Tingnan natin kung di ba sila maloka!hahaha

"Let's the children's laughter, remind us of how we used to be..."


1 comment:

  1. AOL buys WeblogsInc. ?
    Filed in archive Venture Capital It is just a rumor so far but it seems to be a very well researched one : "At today's WeMedia event Rafat Ali whispered to me to hit his blog at 8 p.m. for a big scoop and boy ...
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a how to win at roulette site/blog. It pretty much covers how to win at roulette related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete