Monday, October 10, 2005

I want...

My sister asked me to post this here...she said she wrote this in 15 minutes during her coffee break (she's with People Support, Expedia account)...well, it's good...I guess everybody wants to find someone special that could really bring out the best in us. I just hope she finds her's...if not now, then soon!

i want someone who doesnt know how to make promises,
im sure he wouldnt know how to break one
i want someone who knows what he wants
so he'll know how to achieve it
i want someone who knows how to love
i want someone who allows himself to be loved
i want someone who's aware that love is kind
passionate, that is
i want someone who knows to take care of himself
for sure he can take care of the others
i want someone who can stand proud after he falls
im sure he has to say life is a rollercoaster ride
i want someone who cant give any reason why he loves me
coz im afraid that mere reason will fade
i want someone who exerts extra effort to win my heart
for i know he will double the effort not to loose me
i want someone who understands that life aint perfect
so he would make it better at least
i want someone who values life to the fullest
for sure, we'll always have perfect moments
Lastly, i want someone who feels he's blessed
blessed with someone like me
i want someone i can grow with
i want us to grow together, not each of us growing apart from each other

Have a nice week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment