Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Umuusok, Lumalagablab...di paaawat!


Yesterday, I went to a doctor for a check up. I wasn’t entirely satisfied with her diagnosis. What totally pissed me off was the fact that I’ve waited for almost three damn hours for her and when it was finally my turn to be examined, the whole session didn’t even warmed my butt! Hay, nakakainis!

At eto pa, when I got home, nakita ko ang episode ng Pinoy Big Brother ( only fleetingly ha, I don’t like it any bit!)…ang OA ni Uma dun! Helloooo! Sumali-Sali siya dun tapos ngayon aayaw-ayaw siya sa mga consequences…Hummpph

Adding insult to injury was my sister who’s currently based in Makati. She’s calling me for the nth time during the entire day already and she seemed doesn’t want to stop! I was in a foul mood na nga and here she comes, nangungulit lang. Hay, ang sarap tawagan tuloy ng Suncellular para ipa-deactivate yung account nya! Pasaway talaga! She’s raving about the advance screening of the movie Dubai, she happened to be there at the venue with the red carpet and all. So nakiusyoso ang gerlalo, kasi gusto raw niyang makita si Claudine and Aga. Hellerrr! Pakialam ko sa kanila….

When she finally hung up, I went to our kitchen. As I opened the fridge, aba may durian! Cge nga, matikman nga…ang sarap! Hindi ko namalayan, nakaubos nap ala ako ng 10 piraso! Ang sarap! Definitely, durian saved my day. Well, as they, “you should never got to sleep angry”, and so I prayed for inner peace and world peace! Hahaha Sana bukas ok na ako!



4 comments:

  1. Hi rain! parang feel ko hanggang dito yung pagkain mo ng durian. Na-miss ko tuloy ang durian.

    Alam mo dati, di ako kumakain ng durian dati? Natutunan ko lang last year. At sang sarap pala talaga ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lami jud durian uy...can't imagine why people from other places don't like it! naa naman mga varieties karon na d na jud amoy durian pero wa nay lami kay murag d jud tinuod na durian!hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. daghang salamat nao! hehe wa jud ko kaayo alamag ani uy..hehe

    ReplyDelete