Friday, September 30, 2005

Rainbow after the rain...


If you think my blog is looking great, think again! It’s so much better than that! Well, I’ll put it this way…Imagine something that you deem special in your life and in a snap of a finger, loses it beyond salvage (sort of)…What would you feel? Of course, primarily you’ll feel frustrated and indulge yourself in a ‘denial’ stage wherein you try to convince yourself that all is not lost, that something still can be done to revive it. This is exactly what happened to me. My blog's page was looking funny because of some errors which I am partly to blame. The problem was, I can't remember how it came to be or what I did that resulted to such errors. And so I scoured for help…and Ronald came to the rescue. Since he’s having a hard time figuring out the cause of the problem, he resorted to an alternative approach. He imposed another template to my blog. I was happy with all his help and effort but I just can’t stop thinking of my old blog’s design…nothing beats the original...at ang ganda kasi nun eh, pinkie-pinkie!

After a while, I can't seem to write anything or post something kasi nami-miss ko yung old blog ko...as usual, Ronald was bombarded with questions, which if answered, might bring back my old kikay blog.

Then, one gloomy morning, I received an offline IM (instant message) from Ronald that says "Check your blog"... my heartbeat quickened. And ola, it's back! Hay, grabe sobrang saya ko talaga and so grateful of Ronald's help. Kaya kung may problema kayo sa blog ninyo, tag nyo lang si Ronald!hahaha (Ay, sorry...may priority number po and personal preferrences si Ronald...pa hard to get rin kasi ang drama nun eh!)hehehehe


2 comments:

  1. ay ayoko, baka maging issue pa!hahaha honestly, i'm not that good in numbers anyway!

    ReplyDelete