Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Happy birtday, Diarios de Alegria!

Feliz CumpleaƱos, Diarios de Alegria!

It's hard to belive that a year had passed since I made my first post here in the blogosphere. It was rough at first, I swear html codes knocked my brains out, add ons that I wanted to adopt but temporarily gave up of doing, and a lot more to tell.

Well, on this day, I'd like to give credit to my very good friend, Ronald. All these I owe to you my friend. Thanks for sharing me this and for letting me be part of your 'autistic world'. hahaha

Happy Birthday to me...may I have the enduring fervor in sharing about my life, my passion, my journey...hope that you're still with me until the end.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! It was a great year, wasn't it? :-)

    Keep on blogging! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pre! thanks for introducing her to blogging. Guys from the PRO's told me that she is really as sweet as the cakes she posts here. "Walang arte sa buhay."

    ReplyDelete
  3. tk: at sino-sino naman po ang na survey nyo about me? haha i'm not keeping a keen on eye on my payroll list eh, thought they've quit on me already!hahahaha

    ronallan: A great year it was, Master! :-)

    ReplyDelete