Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Another sunset


Another sunset...another day is over...irrevocable...inevitable...

Wish I was just like the tides...I can come and go when I feel like I've done my part already.

Wish I was an isolated island... where I stand alone with God and mother Nature. How lovely would have I looked?

Like the stones on the shore, I wish my friends are just that...always just within reach, no matter where I go and no matter times change.

Tonight I'll slumber and when I wake up, another new day begins...new dreams to make and chase...

2 comments:

  1. you are well-endowed with artistic talent. You don't need to be in the cover of FHM. Mas bagay sa'yo Chairman of the Board nung mag na iyon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tk: haha wish ko lang...busy po kami lately kc sectoral meeting here...but all's well that ends well, they had a great time, i think :-)

    ReplyDelete