Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My merry Christmas

After the entire craze for the Christmas activities, I am finally breathing normally again, my classes and exams were so over for this year…I was quite depressed about my test results though. I admit I wouldn’t be feeling this way had I not been so involved in our office activities. But on the other hand, I had fun doing it and being part of all craze…I guess I’ll just have to manage my time more efficiently and effectively.

I am beset with what to do during the Christmas break…Oh I intend to get more sleep, eat, watch dvds, sleep….My cousins and aunts are coming over for Christmas, that should be a swell! I haven’t bought anything yet for our Kriz Kringle. The mere sight of the people swarming in the malls just turns me off. Uutangin ko nalang muna!hehe

Oh, by the way, there’s a major event happening on the 29th of December…it’s my papa’s 60th birthday! I was thinking of making it a children’s party instead of being too formal and prim about it…besides, I really had fun dressing up as a kid in our Philhealth’s Christmas party…hmmm, and for that, I need to buy balloons, streamers, candies, and etc.

Well, I still can’t believe that it’s only 4 days before Christmas! Whewww….

No comments:

Post a Comment