Friday, August 11, 2006

Second thoughts

I've always known myself as a skeptical person. I can't help to be one. When I make decisions, it usually take me so long weighing the pros and cons. Because I don't want any regrets...it's the worst thing for me...having to face reality with any regret.

Now that I'm in a 'twilight' moment of my life, I have made decisions that had escaped my so prying nature. Decisions made either way back then, recently, or maybe even presently. Could it be that I'm suffering its repercussions now?

I kept on replaying in my mind the events of the past...did I know it was coming from the very start and just ignored the signs? Did I deliberately turned a blind eye on my instincts and went on as just?

Well, I hope I'm just being too imaginative on this matter. I hate to have regrets behind me...they make it so hard to move on with your life.

1 comment: